11.09.2006

Cameron opens up

Cameron Diaz admitted to W mag that she plans to get a nose job, after breaking it for the fourth time a few years ago in a surfing accident. "I'm getting it fixed," Diaz says. "I can't take it. I cannot breathe at all. One side of my nose is totally shattered - my septum is basically like a train derailed." The Charlie's Angel actress also spoke about her infamous run-ins with the paparazzi, who she says consistently cross the line. "Something happened in our industry, in our society, and there was an explosion of this really aggressive group of people," the actress says. "I'm a very private person. My dad taught me how to fight when I was a kid. When somebody comes at you, you defend yourself." Known for her trim and toned body, Diaz admits she's noticed some changes as she gets older. "I used to be able to eat anything I wanted and then go right to bed. Fried chicken, onion rings, half a bottle of wine," she says. "As you get older, your insides rebel. You've asked so much of them for so many years, and then they just go, 'Uh-uh, bi-atch! Gonna eat cheese fries? See how you sleep!' And you're tossing and turning all night."

No comments: