12.15.2006

More from Angelina

Angelina Jolie is still talking. After telling Vogue mag about how she and Brad Pitt got together, Jolie opened up to Diane Sawyer about the couple's plans adopt their next child. "I want Mad to know that as our family grew and we all came together, we didn't just start having children, biological children," said the Good Shepherd actress. "Yes, we have Shiloh and it's been a wonderful experience, but we want to find another brother or sister in the world for our family... I'm on the pill... You know, now the questions are more when you have a mixed-race family, do you balance the races so there's another African person in the house for Z? So there's another Asian person in the house for Mad? Shiloh has Brad and I she can look at. What's best for the children as they grow?... We don't just want to have different children from different countries. That's not the point." Jolie describes Pitt as a great father and partner. "He really enjoys them," she said. "He woke up very, very early this morning and let me sleep in because I had this interview... Dealing with the two girls and bottles and food, which is not easy to do, on his own, for quite a few hours this morning so I could rest... He's just a really great partner, a great, great man."

1 comment:

Miss Scarlet said...

I love her, I think she's great.