1.17.2007

Jen on motherhood

Jennifer Garner talked to People mag about her one-year-old daughter Violet life with superstar husband Ben Affleck. "Having a baby fills your life in such a way that no matter what you're doing, there's something bigger," Garner says. "I've just been in heaven being with her the past year." The Catch and Release actress spoke about how difficult it was to lose the baby weight she'd gained during pregnancy, saying, "It took me a long, long time. I just wasn't that motivated. I wanted to play with her. I cut out croissants, bagels and muffins - all the good stuff. And went back to having salad once a day and protein." And about Affleck's new role as a dad? "He does a good job. I mean, okay, maybe I wrote out what he was supposed to make for her [to eat] today while I was gone. But that's just me being paranoid. He's great - he can do it... There's nothing more emotional than seeing your partner - the man you love - with your baby at any time, the first time, the second, yesterday, today. There's nothing more beautiful."

No comments: