2.14.2007

Britney's assistant sends plea for help

Word in the gossip world is that Britney Spears's longtime assistant, Felicia Culotta, has sent out a plea in an attempt to get the popstar's life back on track. The alleged letter reads:

"I LOVED being with Britney for the past 9 1/2 years. I enjoyed being a part of HER dream, but now, am living my own dream. I cherish ALL the incredible opportunities that came my way thru my job with Britney and am crushed/saddened/heart sick by the way her life is unfolding... I want you to know that WE (as in her Family and nearest and dearest - ALL of whom are NOT on the payroll anymore!!) are doing EVERYTHING in our power to get help for Britney and all in our power to NOT pad the bottom or move the bottom, so when she does indeed hit rock bottom, she'll stand up and walk away from this whole fiasco a new, confident, changed, career driven Britney like we all knew and loved.

To see what's transpiring now, makes me feel a failure, defeated. I LOVED and BELIEVED in what I was part of for the past 10 years and was so incredibly proud of Britney and all she'd become."

Spears's rep has not commented.

No comments: