5.29.2007

No love between Rosie and Elisabeth

Rosie O'Donnell posted a video message on her blog over the weekend in the wake of her leaving The View. The comedian and children's advocate says she will likely never speak to ex-co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck again after their on-air battle last week. "I haven't spoken to her, and I probably won't, and I think it's just as well," O'Donnell says. "I wrote her an email, and she wrote me back, and there you have it." On this morning's View Elisabeth made a point of saying she and Rosie had been in touch, and seemed to think the two would eventually be friends again...guess she hasn't checked out rosie.com. "I was really just like a foster kid for a year," O'Donnell said of her View stint. "I came, you know, we considered adoption, but I didn't really fit into the family and now it's time for the foster kid to go back home." O'Donnell also admitted it her head writer drew a mustache on a photo of Hasselbeck in the studio, saying, "I was a joke on the way out."

No comments: