7.04.2007

Where's the scandal? asks Nick

Nick Lachey is surprised by all the fuss surrounding the X-rated photos of he and Vanessa Minnillo that were snapped by paparazzi in Mexico. "Where's the scandal? I was in Mexico with my girlfriend of a year, celebrating our anniversary on a private vacation," says Lachey. "It's not like I was caught with a Mexican hooker. We've all gone out and had a few too many and done something stupid. We've all made mistakes. This is the girl that I love. It's tough to see someone you care about be unfairly judged. It's hard for me as a man to see my girl go through that." A lawyer for the couple has been sending letters to weekly gossip mags warning them of the consequences if the raunchy pics are published. "It was embarrassing," Minnillo adds. "But we did nothing wrong. I felt personally violated. If I was being disrespectful I would [have] expected to be punished, but I wasn't. It's wrong."

No comments: