2.22.2007

Sex & the City news

Good news for Sex & the City fans - the big screen version of the hit HBO show may begin filming later this year. "I know the script is being written and I know it will be brilliant because [show creator] Michael Patrick King is writing it," Mario Catone, who played Charlotte's wedding planner on the show, told Australian press. "If it happens, we should film it in early fall I think, but I hope it stays on course, because I would love to do it... There are girls who come up to me in the street in tears and say, 'When's the Sex & the City movie happening?' If you look at The Devil Wears Prada, it was such a big success, this would do even better. Sex & the City has the audience and I think it's a good time to do it now, because enough time has passed since the series ended."

No comments: